bentom2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megator View Post
Nannies fully off or MDM? Im still on MDM and love it, car is so playful

My wear seems even front to rear on 255/275 18s with Endless ME20 in the front and ME22 in the rear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by landapanda View Post
Your rears are going to wear a lot more in MdM mode. Judging from your comment, you are driving in both mdm and dsc off. Once in you are strictly in dsc off, you'll see an increased rear pad longetivity.
I was running MDM/traction for the last year prior to switching.

In the LCI, Megator, MDM/traction is just subtly more tolerant of slip angles than sport and not at all fun to drive in. A friend that I track with has an M2C, and we’ve discussed the difference. Pad wear, as I said, was almost even, with fronts wearing slightly faster than rear when I was running in MDM.

The move I mentioned in the OP was from MDM/traction mode (short button press) to OFF (long button press). I’m very familiar with the characteristics of MDM/traction mode, so I’m confident I’ve successfully held a button down for 5 or so seconds until the warning message pops up in the instrument cluster display.

landapanda - my assumption was that I’d see longer rear pad life as well with the move to OFF (long button press), but that hasn’t been my experience so far. I’ve seen your track lap time and other track oriented posts. Are you typically running DSC off? If so, what’s your front vs rear pad life?
Appreciate 0