View Single Post
      05-30-2017, 08:55 PM   #66
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
My setup is identical to yours except for a catted dp. And I'm experiencing a problem that seems the same as yours.

I emailed PTF that my car makes oddly aggressive soundings (a few BOMs as if it aggressively shifted but actually didn't), the engine seems very upset about what you're doing. That's only happening on partial throttle at higher rpm ranges and is easily reproducible. I think it's just as you described - it doesn't hold 5000 rpm well. And like you, my WOT is fine and pulling strong.

Mine is Euro spec too but I don't think that makes a difference...

I was asked to open a ticket with datalog showing the problem which at the moment I can't do without JB4 or agent device in hand.

It looks like a bug within OTS stg2 with F87 DCT N55, I'm hoping FTP take time looking into it and update current users with a new version.

proTUNING Freaks
You can actually datalog with a laptop like what I did. Plug the enet cable and connect it to your laptop. Use your cell phone as hot spot and your laptop will have internet access to go online into your BM3 account.

I've sent them the datalog, waiting for them to go over it and see what's up. The power delivery needs to be smoothed out IMO, abrupt power out sure feels good if you are drag racing someone down the highway, but I bet most of us M2 drivers enjoy the track / backroads more and this would kill us.

SeanWRT Thanks for confirming my findings, and sorry to say this, but at least I am not the only one experiencing this. I am sure it's a simple fix in the map, all they have to do is some minor adjustments. Meanwhile I am going to try to add the DV+ to the car.

BTW those that are considering ordering the DV+ from Pure Turbo or GFB, make sure you let them know it's for M2, the regular N55 DV+ will not work.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00