Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acexxon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Yes, certainly did.

Sent over datalog from 3rd and 4th gear pull and videos.

I am sure they are looking into it, but I just wanted to know if it's the setup or if it's because mine is an Euro Spec M2.

I mean from 2500 rpm full throttle to redline it's fine. It's just the car is not able to hold the rpm steady when I go from say 4000 rpm and up to around 5000 rpm and try to hold it there.

Maybe my current setup is insufficient? I got the WT intercooler, stock intake (eventuri hasn't arrive yet), FTP boost pipe, full Akrapovic exhaust system with catless downpipe.

Here's a video of it:

My setup is identical to yours except for a catted dp. And I'm experiencing a problem that seems the same as yours.

I emailed PTF that my car makes oddly aggressive soundings (a few BOMs as if it aggressively shifted but actually didn't), the engine seems very upset about what you're doing. That's only happening on partial throttle at higher rpm ranges and is easily reproducible. I think it's just as you described - it doesn't hold 5000 rpm well. And like you, my WOT is fine and pulling strong.

Mine is Euro spec too but I don't think that makes a difference...

I was asked to open a ticket with datalog showing the problem which at the moment I can't do without JB4 or agent device in hand.

It looks like a bug within OTS stg2 with F87 DCT N55, I'm hoping FTP take time looking into it and update current users with a new version.

proTUNING Freaks