View Single Post
      05-25-2020, 12:47 PM   #97
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by designatedposter View Post
Nezil have you ever reset throttle adaptations during your testing. i am curious if that changes anything. i always notice the car drives much better after a reset. my car is a daily, so there might be some truth that it adapts to that lazy driving style.
Sorry for the delay in responding... I'm trying to have less 'screen time' during the weekends and didn't notice your update until just now.

Yes, I think, though I'm not 100% sure, that when you flash a new map, adaptations are reset as part of the process. In any case, resetting adaptations is hardly a long term fix.

On a more positive note though... the map I'm running now, and have been running for the last 8 days, has no loss of boost between 2nd and 3rd shifts about 90% of the time. No loss between 3rd and 4th shifts about 50% of the time as well. Whatever my tuner is doing is certainly working and I'm loving it. I'll try and post a log from my current map comparing the difference of a 2nd to 3rd shift to the BM3 OTS map (which is the same as stock in this regard).

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 2
chris7197334.00
Saanen180.50