View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #1
BMW604
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Vancouver Availability and Discounts

Hi all,

New to the forums and to the 2 series. Recently I started shopping for a new vehicle and noticed the 2 series. I went to check some out, the first one was a manual M235i, it felt good, well connected and plenty of power for city driving. I wanted to look at some others and found another one with carbon bits and a MPE which was great, I wanted to buy it but then found out it had a large claim on it. With few options on the used market, I went to test drive a new M240i with a ZF8 at a dealer, the car felt good but the price quoted was not, about 6K in dealer fees. I continued my search and found another manual M235i at a dealer which I went to check out but left kind of unimpressed so now it's onto the M2. After countless videos and reading threads about the M2, it sounds awesome and I'm looking forward to test driving it. If it is as great as what I'm expecting it to be, I'll be looking to put an order in, which leads me to the topic, would it be difficult to find allocation and are dealers in giving discounts, also, what fees are to be expected, this is specifically in Vancouver. Thanks!
Appreciate 0