07-27-2022, 09:18 PM   #9
H2O_Doc
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C, GLB-250, C7 Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihowareyougood View Post
When I was hunting for a fun car earlier this year, the 6mt Supra was my first choice, but the indefinite wait time was a buzz kill. The one local dealer that didn't do mark-ups had a full wait list already and wasn't accepting any new entries, so I moved on and found myself in an OG LCI M2. While the Supra looks great, is ridiculously quick, and has amazing potential, I have absolutely no regrets with going for the F87.
It's amazing how things change. I bought my Supra in Dec of 21 and it had been sitting at the dealership new for months. I got two dealerships fighting for my business and got it for just under $49k. A new premium Supra that stickered for $56k.

To be honest, the only reason I got the M2C was because I got so much for the Supra when I turned it in. And I only turned it in because it was one of the oil eaters. I suspect I will never have a car that grabbed that much attention.

As I said above, I'm actually happier with the M2C, but if you can live with to seats and the constrained view, it's great. I'd say more fun than the C7 Z51.

Edge to the DCT over the ZF8, albeit ZF8 is good. Oh and I did add a childishly large subwoofer, anathema to any "serious car dude."
Attached Images

Appreciate 3