View Single Post
      03-06-2020, 08:07 AM   #77
243Racing
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Yeah, I want to learn more about these classes. What about NASA TT? Seems like a M2c should be able to run in the TT1 class??
Global Time Attack uses a little more archaic classing system.

The important thing to note is that there is no power to weight limit, but each class is limited to a certain tire size. So you could bring a 1,000HP car into Street class, but you still have to run no larger than 295 tires.

I'm in Enthusiast class, which requires you to use 220UTG+ tires, no wider than 285mm for RWD. There are limits on Aero, you have to drive the car to the track and present current insurance and registration paperwork. Full interior must be present. Only one aerodynamic element is allowed on the front and the rear of the car (So on the front you can run a splitter or canards but not both; on the rear you can run a wing or diffuser but not both)

As you go up in classes, there are less restrictions. Gotta read the rules carefully. All classes except for Enthusiast mandate either the Yoko A052 (street, limited, unlimited?) or a Yoko slick (Pro/Comp), I don't remember which one

Last edited by 243Racing; 03-06-2020 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 1
Malakas469.50