10-24-2015, 09:32 PM   #37
DDR MFS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 MW/CSC/6MT/18s

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
The more I drive the F80, the more I'm loving it. This one was a 6spd and had the M-Performance exhaust which sounded damn great. And this car is just stupid fast. Driving it back to back with the E92 really showed what torque meant.

If I'm not getting the M2, The F80 is definitely going to be the one for me. Oh my friend in the GT4 was also there. This picture is what my dream garage would look like:
[IMG]http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...pszr7vt0dk.jpg[/IMG]

The M2 has until late Summer 2016/Fall 2017 to convince me that it's worthy of a spot in the garage
Great write up and I'm thinking about how much I enjoyed the F80 on the track. It felt so complete despite growing and maturing. I am getting so close to locking one in for a lease.

Do you have 18s or 19s? I have 19s on the "is" and I'm in the 18 camp for the F80. Love the look, more contact for HPDE, and better ride for DD. Not to mention the potholes here have given me a few scares. Suggestion?

How is your car optioned? I plan on only adding M Suspension and DCT. Extended leather and Silverstone round it out. I'll add the Alcantara wheel later. Was the M exhaust a factory or dealer option?