View Single Post
      08-06-2017, 12:12 AM   #18
jav_au
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

On a slightly different but relevant note I attended the bmw driving experience day yesterday up here in Queensland at Norwell motorplex. An awesome 3 hour session trying out the x5 on a mini off-road course followed by track session in the m2 and m140i followed by the m3 on the skid pan. Safe to say I won't be a drift king any time soon hahaha!

It was awesome to jump in the m2 with m performance exhaust first and really see what the car can do. We were only allowed around in sport mode but even still great fun to drive. The m140i is a great package for the money. It's fun y how it doesn't actually feel as fast but I could tell she was booting along quite nicely. The torque in that thing is insane!

It's making my wait till November for the delivery of my m2 almost unbearable!

I was wondering which drive day you get for free with your car as I really want to do the Phillip island one (travel down out of my own accord for a few days) but want to go to a more advanced session. Should I do the first level session up here first then head to PI for the advanced session? Can I use the provided voucher towards the advanced session at all?

Cheers.
Javed
Appreciate 0