United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
No gas smell at all. Just for comparison, the shop that installed my exhaust has an OG M2 with catless downpipes and Dinan exhaust. I just wanted to hear it when I was getting my exhaust installed. As soon as they started their M2, I could immediately smell the gas. It wasn't excessive but noticeable IMO. Mine has zero smell. I'm not worried about the inspection yet since I don't even know if I'll still have the car in 4 years In any case, it may fail the visual inspection due to missing secondary cats.
You can smell mine, just a very very little bit. And it's likely ONLY because my kids love to hear the exhaust pop, so sometimes we rev it a bit in the garage... that would be an ideal way to TRY and smell it... otherwise I never notice it.
Never tried it in the garage so it makes sense In an open parking lot, revving both cars I couldn't smell anything on mine but the catless OG M2 smell was pretty easy to notice. Btw, did you install it yourself or go to a shop? I want to raise the rear section closer to the diffuser but I'm afraid it'll mess up the midpipe setup and cause a rattle somewhere (since the midpipe is 3.5").
Appreciate 0