View Single Post
      10-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #102
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergist View Post
Happy they are making a CS, proves there's still a market for a more compact coupe, but with an M2c on order there is no way I'd cancel for this. Was at my dealer recently and they had an M4 CS on the floor. Beautiful in SMB and the gun metal 763M wheels are the best BMW has made imo, but MSRP was $114K I just can't justify the premium BMW is charging for the "CS".

Say the M2 CS comes with all the CF m-perf parts, lip, wheels, a tune, CCB option, and a "stripped" interior. I suspect they'll price it somewhere in the mid 80s. Only thing I'd definitely want is the CF roof and almost entirely for the aesthetics. Anyone saying they feel the weight savings must be a pro driver, but that I am not. I'd much rather save the $20K+ and put half of that into making the car exactly what I want. Not to mention potentially losing the MT.

Anyone holding out for the S58 in this thing but it is most definitely the S55.
CS carries a 35% premium over M3/M4 Comp. So M2CS, $80k...plus another $8k for CCB. Honestly if it is just some Mperf parts, a tune, and optional CCB. That would be a major let down, not worth the premium. They will advertise the weight of the car with the CCB, meaning you will need to pay $8k to get the advertised weight loss.
Appreciate 1
M-Pilot4859.00