View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 12:33 PM   #2298
grl.racr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, MK8 R, RS6 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
Considering the cost of all of the parts that will be included on the car (763M wheels, CS lip, CS spoiler, carbon diffuser, carbon roof, carbon hood, and adaptive suspension) all of these parts add up to about $18,000+ and that is not even mentioning add ons like the CCB. This car will be quite a jump higher than the Competition, so it is only fair to assume the price difference is unattainable to some people.

I currently have a comp on order, but do plan on waiting for the CS depending on the price jump; but I don't think it's fair to assume everyone is able to go out and buy a much more expensive CS version of a car that everyone considers to be a hell of a price bargain from BMW. The M2C is an absolutely fantastic car and anyone that has one should consider themselves lucky.
Maybe it will end up being unattainable for some, but you’re no worse off waiting to see where things end up. Nobody is getting a smoking deal on an m2c right now since it’s the best model. Wait until something better comes out and you’re likely to find more of them on the market at a discount. Unless you don’t care at all about what the CS has to offer, I still don’t see how it makes sense to buy a new M2C right now. Most people upset about the CS just regret buying the comp when this is around the corner with more desirable options.
Appreciate 0