View Single Post
      05-19-2019, 11:42 AM   #30
silverds
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: you up a wall

Since the thread is idle and the nail biting has likely drawn blood, I thought I might share some refreshments. I'm just speculating for entertainment so please don't expect any measure of accuracy.

Here's a near real time (3-5 min delay) webcam view of the Auto Export Docks at Bremerhaven. The ship in view is Morning Post (E) which moored Saturday evening after sailing from Wallhamn, Sweden. A ship you can't see because it's obscured by the Morning Post is the Morning Cornelia (E) which has been moored since Saturday morning after sailing from Emden, Germany.

The Figaro (WW) left the port Sunday afternoon and is steaming to Zeebrugge, Belgium and the Faust (WW) left port enroute to Gothenborg, Sweden.

The Faust is scheduled at the following ports:
New York, NY on 05 June
Brunswick, GA on 08 June
Charleston, SC on 09 June

The Figaro is scheduled at the following ports:
Baltimore, MD on 01 June
Savannah, GA on 04 June
Manzanillo, Panama on 08 June

I can't be sure if any of these ships that are underway or currently moored is our transport, but if we haven't already been loaded, I expect we'll be loaded sometime during the coming week or two at most.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the bridge crossing the frame is Alfred Wegener Strasse because of the broadside view of the Faust (when it was there) and the stern view of the Morning Post and some other details in frame.

Some other notes, WW has removed the "Search by Cargo ID" for security reasons so I don't think you can track your car by VIN on their tool anymore. See Details here. Just FYI

If it's been over 24 hours since my last edit of this post, assume any ship info is no longer current to the webcam view.

Last edited by silverds; 05-19-2019 at 06:41 PM..
Appreciate 0