Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ried View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Smurf View Post
Hi Folks,
The M2 has since had a couple of firmware updates and I'm wondering whether it is worthwhile rolling the dice on this again.
"Rolling the dice?" I don't understand. You've already paid for it. Literally takes 10 seconds to turn CarPlay back on and try with no additional effort or lasting effects. Switch it back off if you don't like it. No rolling of the dice required.
Seriously lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Smurf View Post
Hi Folks,

Is there a helpful CarPlay video that shows how to make the best use of CP in the M2 (or the 2-series in general)..?

I've paid for CP but switched it off 2 years ago as it was painful to use and the iDrive system worked much better. The M2 has since had a couple of firmware updates and I'm wondering whether it is worthwhile rolling the dice on this again.

I've done a search of this thread and there doesn't seem to be that kind of material: I've also done a general YouTube search, but there's a lot of "noise" and not a lot of useful material that I've managed to locate - so was wondering if anyone's come across something that was genuinely useful.

Seems a shame to have paid for this (in my case AUD$640) and not be able to obtain any benefit from it.

Thanks folks!
What kind of tutorial could you possibly need? It's basically just an extension of your iPhone. Select the app you want to use and use it.
Appreciate 0