TokyoCarGuy
Captain
Japan
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
IMO , the only truly great RS car Audi has in the last 5 years is the TTRS.

The TTRS and R8 are the only two cars by Audi that excites the performance car guy in me.

The rest of the RS line-up is just fluff, straight line only, not well rounded
Interesting, I haven't even thought about the TTRS, I actually do like their RS4 and RS5, and as I mentioned in the article the original S5. Granted I haven't driven any of them so I can't really say much, so I can only hope that they are more involving than the RS7. The 4.2 V8 in the RS4 and RS5 is trully epic IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
I love how the Audi 7 looks, but it's truly massive. You just can't get around the fact that it FEELS like you're driving a huge car. Seating position just makes it worse.
These are my thoughts exactly... There is no excuse for such awful driving experience. I mean Panamera, CLS, and M6GC are so much more fun and involving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draper View Post
Nice write up and pics, though I have to say the RS7 is one of the most hideous cars I have ever laid eyes upon. It's simply overwhelmingly boring and unimaginative...especially considering what it costs.

I do like the color though.
Well, it looks alright, especially i like the proportions... but yeah, for the price, you would expect something that has more of a sports car feel.