07-19-2016, 04:17 PM   #29
Ex-MINI
BMW Newb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise_bone View Post
My M3 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, July 20! I was told today of the stop and I don't know exactly what is going to happen other than not being able to drive my car out of the Welt.
I have not been able, nor was my CA able to confirm if the Delivery/Presentation of the vehicle will even take place.
My gf is flying in tonight from Atlanta, I and my brother are flying in tomorrow morning from Dublin after just having completed a four day golf trip and my sister in law flew in from NYC yesterday and is waiting on us.
My car is an Individual paint which I have never seen in person. The car has been sitting at the Welt for 5 to 6 weeks. If I don't at least get to see my car tomorrow I don't know what I will do.
I am so upset and disappointed that I don't know how to react so I am not going to until I see what actually transpires in about 14 hours.
Will keep you all posted.
Sorry you've got to go through all that. I'm ticked off that my M2 is stuck at the dealer with this stop delivery order, but I can't imagine being in your position. I would have gone nuclear...
Appreciate 0