04-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #10
MagnusT
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandr0 View Post
It looks standard to me, normal for it to pick up like that when on WOT... The PSS's are really surprising, they dont like the excess heat though i ripped chunks of mine off at the second session.. i posted pics on a seperate post.

Do your brakes fade at all? Im fiting braided lines and SRF liquid next week, but keeping pads for now as they are under warranty in switzerland and BMW replaces them for free
I drove a handfull of track meets on this set of PSS during 2016 and there is still good life in them. No crazy wear. On the contrary I'm impressed how they hold up even on 20 minutes stints. Not at 100%+ attack during 20 minutes of course! 3 degrees camber in front helps though!

With semi slicks I get a slightly soft pedal after a long hard stint with yellow Pagids. So not happy about that. I now run on PFC08 which seems to take high temps just slightly better but even after added (albeit simple) brake cooling (the cheapo Porsche GT3 scoops) I don't feel it's 100% trustworthy for longer stints. Dark brown instead of blue calipers of course now
Appreciate 0