View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 08:01 AM   #22
caminator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongrael View Post
Thanks for the post Cam! Congrats on picking it up early Can't wait for some pictures

You say the sound isn't amazing - can you speak to this? Would the "average" person think it sounds nice? Or does it sound like a standard sound system?

Did the dealer say anything about taking the car for a spin??

Also, what do you think about the gloss-less carbon fiber trim?

Thanks!
I think I need to fiddle with it. My first impression was that there wasn't much noise coming from the rear or bass. I'm comparing it with the sound of the M4 in the pic I posted so maybe thats unfair.

I'll play with settings later today and let you know. I would say it sounded very standard.

I didn't even say anything to the dealer to be honest. I felt like it was bound to happen with it being such an early car and managed my expectations. The car was otherwise mint and I'm seeing it as the price of getting it a few weeks early.

Personally i think the matt effect carbon is really nice and subtle. For me, regular carbon gets thrown around all over things to make them look "trick" but its often a shitty plastic film, so I rarely get excited by it unless its something like a Zonda with a bare carbon tub.
Appreciate 0