02-11-2019, 08:27 AM   #51
Fear-Mongrel
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LCI 6MT LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleU View Post
I don't post here often to have any weight on my opinion, but thread after thread I see M2 and M2C owners bicker. I don't understand why there's all these arguments on whose cars are better.

Both the original M2 and the M2C are great cars in their own way and both have their pros and cons. I'll concede the M2C is objectively the better car, no denying that. Just sick of seeing owners trying to detract each others' cars when both are fine cars.

And there will always be better cars than both the M2 and M2C, so just enjoy what we have.
A lot of it is just unresolved developmental stuff. On the playground, some people were absolutely certain their dad could beat up some other kid's dad. And maybe they could have, but the fights never happened. Fast forward 20-30 years, and all those unresolved questions come back up on forums like this. And this one is tame. Stick around long enough and you'll see stuff like this...

M2C Owner: I have no doubt my M2C could beat an M2 around the Djibouti International Raceway.

M2 Owner: Maybe, but I don't track my car, it's just a daily driver.

M2C Owner: Good luck with that. I used to have an M2 and I once tried to bring a dozen donuts home, and realized I forgot the cheese danish, and the car went into limp mode. The M2 just wasn't up to the task.

M2 Owner: You know there is no International Raceway in Djibouti, right?

M2C Owner: You use Comfort Mode on the highway, you're a witch!
Appreciate 5
BBoyM367.00
MR_M2517.50
.2pdk4068.50
D22M21372.50
seis-speed2430.50