View Single Post
      03-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #225
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///power View Post
Congrates on what you achieved so far.. Definitely inspiring!
thank you!!! The car has been a great project with many ups and downs, but days like yesterday when I get to drive it for hours on end (to a dragstrip ) make all the work worth it. Car has performed FLAWLESSLY ever since I got my new tune after the cat was deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
redonkulas dyno. sinz this is by far one the best bmw build threads out there. i've followed it since day 1 keep it up!
Thank you! Would love for you to be local to take a few shots of it

a few from yesterday at MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
GORGEOUS E36!

It's nice to see one SO well taken care of, I think they're totally underrated. I think the E36 is the platform that got me into BMW's in the first place.

It's getting harder and harder to find a good example, and unfortunately all too many have been lost to some really terrible modding. There's one local to me with a ridiculous riced-out body kit, covered in airbrushing, and complete with fart-can exhaust sticking out the back. I think I die inside a little every time it drives past, lol.
thank you very much. I agree, so many of these cars that I see are horribly modded and cared for. Its an amazing car to drive especially with the right modifications. Raw, powerful, immediate driver feedback and I love it.

Power is still going up, I have another 3psi to run once my meth injection is dialed in

I love the power delivery, I have full boost by 3000-3100rpm so that gives me right around 4,000 rpms of full boost / full power!! Boost is always a quick tip in away, the torque is intoxicating.