View Single Post
      03-16-2018, 12:39 PM   #9
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Why film your negotiations? This is what I despise About social media everything has to be completely braggadocious that benefits one person only. Besides it will be soon his car will be obsolete.
Let's settle a common myth. They are not journalists. And should not be taken as such. And why do they have to soundtrack everything with hip hop or dubstep???
It's not about bragging, it's they have a need to constantly generate content so they have a checklist of things to do to generate content and going to the dealer to order/buy the car is one piece of content. It's all a formula, just like when a youtuber says they made a decision on a color or accessory but says everyone should guess what it is and it will be revealed in a future video. These youtubers are just following the script that generates them content. I find it very boring in the sense that I don't think they like or are really interested in any of the cars they buy or own, they just acquire them because they can run through the stock list of content videos they can make about it before they can sell it and buy another and do a repeat of all the videos they just made on the new car, then just repeat that.
Appreciate 0