View Single Post
      09-29-2021, 09:24 PM   #1
tmick5jr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Hey everyone. I took my car in for service a could of days ago and had an oil change, new spark plugs, and brake fluid flush done. After getting my car back I noticed the turbo spool sounded different. My only modification is a VRSF cold air intake. That is all. And also the car just felt different. I couldn't tell if it was for better or worse but it ran fine. No hesitation when full throttle. I also felt like the car was backfiring slightly louder than usual. That night I got a check engine light. Here are the codes that popped up. Any input on what it could be? I will obviously take it back to the dealer but I doubt all of these would be from my intake which has been on for months with no issues. I would assume two regarding mass air are from the intake but they had to remove the two charge pipes on top of the motor to get to the plugs so maybe they weren't put back on properly? And maybe the plugs are causing the rich code? I have no idea. Thanks everyone any input is appreciated. Exhaust code is just from pulling the exhaust fuses to keep the valves open so that's no big deal
Attached Images

Appreciate 0