08-26-2021, 08:17 AM   #289
Foggins
Restless
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCThree View Post
This is something high on my priority list to get sorted. What I think we should do is come up with a monthly reoccurring time and date. For example only, first Saturday of the month at 9am. This way we always know when the next meetup will be. This makes it less burdensome on everyone's schedule planning. You could create a reoccurring calendar entry with a reminder and call it a day.

I think it makes sense to have the location flexible. If we did all agree on a common location that would take the 'where' out of the equation.

I know 'some people' have complained about the early meetings. I won't name any names. Another option is (for example) on even months we meet early for coffee, on odd months we meet in the evening at a location with... more beverage options.

I am not sure what weekend Cars & Coffee is on but we probably shouldn't pick that weekend. Does anyone know how to create a poll post so we can get some votes?

Thoughts?
Yes great idea to have it be a set time/date every month so people can plan accordingly and make it when they can.

P.S. I didn't realize the place you are meeting at this Saturday is only a 15 min drive from my house, so I will try and stop by to say hello before you guys take off for the road trip.
Appreciate 3
CFO277.00
Mr_UNO162.50
SCCThree813.00