05-14-2021, 03:53 PM   #129
SCCThree
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggins View Post
A little off topic...any recent reviews/recommendations for DFW PPF companies that do great work at reasonable prices? I am looking to get front hood and bumper done when my M2 comes in a few weeks. TIA
I used NTX Clear Bra. The owner & tech's name is Nate. For $2300 he did the full front of the car, mirrors, both doors & lower valance, rear fender wells extended beyond what comes from the factory, rear ground effects behind the rear wheels, about a foot on the front of the roof and a strip across the rear bumper in front of the trunk. His number is 214-504-4249. The film he used was Llumar. 10 year warranty. Self healing. Best film he had.

One of our other guys is on the PPF hunt as well and reported last weekend that everyone he has called is book out about a month so keep that in mind.

If you can tell your dealer to leave the factory white shipping stickers on the body of the car that will help keep any road rash off the car until you get PPF on it. Wont look pretty until its removed and PPF is applied but that should do the trick. Thats what I would do in your situation.

Hope that helps.
Appreciate 1
Foggins1334.50