View Single Post
      09-10-2019, 01:53 PM   #3
Betaone
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

On my M2 production in June 2019 I installed autowerke kits https://store.activeautowerke.com/co...ition-mid-pipe eliminating fap. Unfortunately when you give it all at low revs with a high gear the control unit goes into sleep mode. Just turn the car off and on to make communication disappear and return to full power. Unfortunately upstream of the fap, on the down pipe, are connected two small tubes that feel back pressure created by the fap.
A real billet. The noise is fantastic and the performances improve by 15 CV (see dyno )
In the end I had already planned to map cars to Biesse Racing so for me it wasn't a problem. I remind you that your car has the latest BMW software that prevents you from mapping cars via the OBD socket. Biesse is the only one in Italy that manages to map cars by connecting directly to the control unit without disassembling intercoolers.
These are the results.

PS it is not taken for granted that the guarantee is lost. When you bring cars to make a coupon and connect BMW diagnostics they don't notice the map. The BMW diagnostics checks whether the number of files in the control unit corresponds to the expected number. If it is the same, everything is regular. The Biesse map succeeds in misleading diagnostics by supplying it with the same number of files. However, if there are serious problems and they make a data log the control unit obviously notices the tuning. With the old BMW software it was really easy to automatically recharge the stock map with a Flasher device that could be purchased from Biesse. Waiting for them to be able to violate even the last update, the only solution is to return from Biesse to load a map directly on the ECU.
Appreciate 1
Moris3.00