View Single Post
      05-25-2018, 06:19 PM   #9
Dr.Deep
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Just came back home from the event....thanks a lot for the nice write up ///M Houbi.
I don't have to add anything else about the event, only can share the opinion, that BMW really put a nice event together and the event opening with driving all the different M cars was really a cool start! Thanks BMW!

Tag
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you...really sorry about this. As ///M Houbi mentioned, we had to put our phones in a bag...so no pics to share from the M2C. Also there was nobody that could answer the question about the difference for the rear suspension...only that it should be less "bumy" and should support the small weight increas, as that was something some people complained about...
For the US prices they were not very helpful....only statement I could get was that it should be out soon..

Here my impression of the M2C, as a current M2 (MY2017) owner:
Hockenheim Silver looks really good in person as ///M Houbi mentioned, didn't looked white...more silver. I quite liked it

The seats are really a highlight for me...very nice looking, good position and low...actually what this car deserves and the M2 would deserve....looking at the car from outside really makes a outstanding look. I already told my dealer that we need to have them in my M2

The only thing that I personally was a little bit disappointed (but expected) was the sound as they decided to turn on the car a rew it a little bit. Cold start was ok, but the revs and overall sound was not mine...
It sounds good, no brainer, but I didn't like the sound as I don't do with M3/M4 and just driven them today again both together....they sound aggressive and loud, but I like the "sound note" more of the N55....somehow deeper note, and more sound in high revs in general...
But for sure it was not a good condition in that closed room to really get the full feeling...and tastes are different. However, it sounds good in general and for sure a lot people like that sound

Besides that, as already said above...we all know already how the car looks, and i have to say, it looks better in person than on the pics...especially the new kidney!

So overall, a great car and nice evolution. You will like it!!

Here some pics of the event:

Last edited by Dr.Deep; 05-25-2018 at 06:33 PM..
Appreciate 7
Tag18122.00
Poochie9103.00
seis-speed2430.50
KevinM2935.50
pyrat15194.50
Remonster824.00