View Single Post
      02-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #208
Dabozo
Major
Rep
Drives: M2 BSM MT

Just finished going through all 10 pages here and am still bewildered as to what is best solution based on my setup/future mods. Seems recommendations are all over the place and sometimes contradictory.

Currently have stock turbo, stock exhaust, fabspeed cat. Don't track but would some day like to...and if I did, it would be very rare.
Live in southern Ontario where summers are hot and humid. Don't drive the car in winter.

So the purpose for me is basically some spirited street driving when the opportunity presents itself.

-Future plans are at minimum bm3 stg 1.
-Chance I go stg 2 but would unlikely include a new turbo.
-I have easy access to 93+ octane fuel.

Mike at xph recommended a 5" AA or vrsf.

However I've also seen him recommended larger 6" IC's to others with similar setups and aspirations.

Of course, balance is everything and I definitely don't want to introduce too much lag. This would likely mean a 5" or something lower density. But would like to attempt to future proof myself.

VRSF mentioned a middle of the road option was in development back in December. Tiago, if you are reading this, how is that project coming along?

For you guys out there who have been around the block when it comes to tuning/performance mods, recommend I consider for my IC?
Appreciate 1
JTO245271.50