Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp, HS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
20-25 av mixed town and rural.

Ride is stiff but compliant, good body control. No need for variable dampers, they are shite. Just 3 modes , none of which are any good.

M2C has one mode that just works.

I had an M6GC before, no grumbles from missus or kids re M2C ride quality so that's a good sign.
Agree completely. Coming from an F10 M5, I never had any serious complaints about the damping other than its softest setting was always overly stiff, not really enough differentiation between them.

Daughter (14) and petrolhead girlfriend both firmly agree that the M2C is far nicer, yet firmer. Seats are more comfortable (and firmer), ride is more composed.

Still running mine in, but added another 300miles over the weekend, mostly motorway but some flowing cross country as well, and averaged 28.3mpg....the return leg home from Hemel Hempstead to Kent wasn’t a slow drive either

The only thing that’s not better than the M5 is the piddly fuel tank....jeeeezus I’m filling this thing up every time I go out in it! 255miles to that last tank. Thankfully although it’s my daily driver, I don’t use it daily for commuting into work, otherwise it would get annoying.
Appreciate 0