Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenB7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I had an '05 IB E46 ZCP M3, and while it was/is my favorite car after the F82, it wasn't earth shatteringly different than the "regular" '03 PY E46 M3 I owned prior to it. The driving experience was essentially the same, and aside from the BBS wheels, Interlagos Blue paint, brakes sourced from the CSL and the M Mode button on the steering wheel, it was the same car. There was no noticeable difference. The E46 CSL is an entirely different story however.
This is a very fair point. It is possible that the driving dynamics of the CS will not exceed the CP by much. However, I am buying due to exclusivity and the fact that it is the most desirable (for me) stock BMW I can buy with a manual transmission. I was disappointed to not have that option with the M4 CS/GTS.

I owned an F80 ZCP and prefer my old E60 as far as ‘big manual BMW’s’ are concerned. More of an event to drive.

The M2 is just the right size and with the manual + exclusivity it becomes a must-add for me. I can see though why someone may not want to drop the $$ to ‘upgrade’ from an M2 CP.
I understand your position. The lack of a manual transmission option negated my desire to upgrade to a CS or GTS.
Appreciate 0