01-14-2021, 02:12 PM   #80
absessive
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competiton

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by munja View Post
Is anyone going skiing with M2? I use my current car mostly for weekend trips but I drive to Vermont at least twice a month during the winter and I wonder if it would be too crazy to do that with M2. I convinced myself that it's doable but I'll probably have a hard time
I have golf r now and didn't have any issues after the snow storm last Thursday. I'm thinking getting rs3 maybe but it will probably be boring just like my golf when it's nice weather
Quote:
Originally Posted by munja View Post
Is anyone going skiing with M2? I use my current car mostly for weekend trips but I drive to Vermont at least twice a month during the winter and I wonder if it would be too crazy to do that with M2. I convinced myself that it's doable but I'll probably have a hard time
I have golf r now and didn't have any issues after the snow storm last Thursday. I'm thinking getting rs3 maybe but it will probably be boring just like my golf when it's nice weather
Did it a couple of times pre-Corona. Running on Michelin PA4. No roof rack. Just folding backseat for snowboards.
Probably next season once the world is normal again.
munja57.50