Supadice
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptobvious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
When the M2C came out everyone was calling it piggy going by BMW advertised car weights. The M2C was supposed to be 150 pounds more than the OGM2. Then a guy that owned both cars weighed them and the difference was just over 100 pounds. Which could be explained by the heavier 788 wheels, huge brake calipers and more engine cooling.
They will sort out the M2CS weight on scales soon enough. In the mean time I really don't think it will be enough weight difference to be a big deal.
+1

When the M2C came out, there were 5,873 posts filled with the rending of garments and lamentations to the heavens over a) its weight, b) the lack of color options, c) the ugly new wheels, d) the fact that it didn't come with a carbon roof, e) its lack of a HUD, f) its inferior Dakota leather, g) the horrible open weave carbon... etc., etc., etc... ad nauseum. And every other comment was, "What a fat s*** car! For the same money I could just go get a lightly used GT4 instead!"

Now that the M2CS is being announced, miraculously, the comments seem to all be, "Well, I knew all along that the M2C was the real value play - see, they upgraded the engine to the S55 and ONLY up-charged $5k. I knew all along that the M2C was the bargain of the century."

Years ago, my buddy's girlfriend was the product manager in charge of Honey Bunches of Oats. My favorite cereal. Yum, yum! Apparently there's a passionate enthusiast community of Honey Bunches of Oats fans. I asked her if she did focus groups with them and got their feedback for product planning. She said, "No. Never. We try to ignore them entirely. They're all idiots. All they do is complain all the time."
We can see who the real cucks are....is amazing the things people say to Juat make themselves feel better