View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 04:09 PM   #920
cptobvious
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C HS DCT

Hey guys,

I posted the following in another thread, but also felt it might be appropriate to re-iterate here as well.

Random observation: every few months there'll be a new member join the forum, and invariably every post is either an attack upon other forum members or some sort of insult or a very aggressive and antagonistic comment.

I have to assume it's either: a) that new member joined specifically with the intention of trolling everyone, or b) that new member is genuinely trying to be a constructive part of a community, but perhaps simply doesn't have the EQ to avoid insulting others, or c) that new member is always my cousin, Ken, who keeps coming back on the forum under different usernames.

Whichever one it is, I would suggest the best course of action might be simply to not engage. "Don't feed the trolls," as they say!

And, Ken, if that's you, knock it off! Sorry that we didn't have you over for Thanksgiving, but the whole political monologue / diatribe the previous year resulted in my wife asking me to conveniently forget to invite you this year!
Appreciate 1
GimmeanM1448.50