Supadice
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supadice View Post
How is this car not lighter? Can someone explain. With roof, hood, seats, and adaptive suspension. The only way u actually lose weight is with CCB? The carbon lip is the only added piece when talking about weight. I'm confused on how it can still be equal weight with the components I mentioned being lighter.
The adaptive suspension will definitely weigh more than the static suspension. Probably offset by the hood and roof. When I pulled off the stock diffuser for the M perf diffuser it weighted the same. The carbon fiber lip adds weight and the rear spoiler actually weighed more than stock lip when i swapped mine out.
I was under the impression that the adaptive suspension weighs less because of the metal used. And how did you get access to CS parts? I'd like to put them on my car. The only part that is available is the rear diffuser. The front lip is not the same as the M performance and the wing isn't either. Can anyone confirm that the adaptive suspension is heavier? Artemis can you weigh in on this.