Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
The M2C is in the honorable mention and the M2 CS is number one overall. Doesn't seem like that's the case then.
I don't see how any normal human with a normal mortgage could put the M2CS above the M2C, it's just not possible. If the list is made for rich people, sure, the M2CS is the clear winner of the two.
I'm a car guy at heart and make enough to cover the payment at 1.9%. When you factor in super low interest to purchase a car that will likely lose less than 10% of the value over 5 years even if driven with normal mileage, it's not a big stretch.

This does seem to be a special edition list, but pretty much all cars that I would like to own.

Edit: I like the M2C, but never a car I truly considered owning. I don't like the wheels or the stance which is $4-7K right there to upgrade. I think the interior is okay, but the CS touches make it much better. I still think it's a bargain, but not for me. If I hadn't snagged the CS, I'd likely be in a 6MT G80 forcing myself to get over the front grille.
Appreciate 1
Jimjamz4572.50