Rumbloki
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Faster than most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
M2C:
I had the pleasure to take an amazing roadtrip from Vancouver down to LA last November while hitting up Thunderhill and Laguna. Slapped on a set of new Cup2 and BM3 and off I went with my neighbor in his heavily modded C5 Z06. The car performed quite well on both tracks but nothing spectacular. I did manage to pass every car on track in my group but I kept it 8/10 as it was still needed to take me all the way back home in this 2 week roadtrip. My biggest takeaway is how well the car did on the entire trip. Looking at my garage, I couldn't have brought a better car for that specific job. To be able to carry me and camping gear (yes we camped as much as we could) for 2 weeks thru the best canyons, 110mph highway cruising, LA traffic, rain, hail, cold, hot, while still being required to kick ass at Thunderhill and Laguna. Not once did it disappoint and was able to do it under the radar with all the creature comforts ie GPS, bluetooth, heated seats, heated steering, driving modes, and memory seat positions. I never really cared for those things before but they matter quite a lot when you have to quickly adjust things on the fly for the circumstance. My neighbor (a hardcore Porsche guy) and I would joke that it's a half price 911 GTS.

Cheers,
NKC
Sounds epic! Let us know if you find the link to the write up.
Appreciate 0