View Single Post
      10-01-2018, 09:35 AM   #45
08mojo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminalaudio View Post
Global imports is well know in the Atlanta area of being one of the worst places to buy car, get services and the worst customer service ever!

It's only in business because it's big and there's no other bmw dealer in 30 miles.

I was readying the yep, google +, forums and they have horrible reviews and they seem to to care and keep working like this.

Shady practices from comments from ex employees to not doing the services that people pay for....
I bought my F80 M3 from Global and had a great experience. However, for service, I refuse to take my car to Global. The lot is too small and overcrowded--it just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Sorry to see they broke your winglets and are ducking responsibility. That further confirms that I will not take either of our cars to Global for service. Whether or not I will buy our next car from Global is to be seen...their pricing is pretty damn good.

As for there not being another dealership in 30 miles...there is United BMW in Alpharetta and the other United BMW in Gwinnett--both are around 20 miles away.

I was very pleased with the service department at United BMW Alpharetta. The advisor took the time to walk around my car before and after the service to inspect for any damage. Luckily, none was found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDrive View Post
I am surprised they don't get a bunch of cars keyed the way they do business.
Why is this even a thought that crosses your mind?
Appreciate 1