Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
...I am planning the following:
  • Dorch Stage 2 HPFP
  • Walbro Stage 2 LPFP (needed?)
  • PR Coils
  • 3.5 bar TMAP sensor
  • Flex fuel sensor
  • BM3 Full E85 tune

Is there anything I'm missing here? Is the LPFP required for full E85? Do I need anything additional to support it?

Given that pump fuel E85 has questionable ethanol content, the flex-fuel sensor is a must for me. I want to reliably be able to run E85, and periodically switch to pump fuel without much hassle. I do not want to deal with mixing the fuel as this is a daily driver and track toy combo.
Your current mods look good and I like the direction you're going. I question the PR coils because many tuners I've talked to say they're unnecessary.

I'm also curious about the need for an LPFP upgrade as I'm in the same boat with my big turbo installation. Then if you go with a Walboro stage 2, you'll also likely need a LPFP EKP controller replacement as I've heard the stock unit overheats and can't keep up.
I think stage 2 was the wrong term here. It's the Walbro 450 pump, not the 525. Fuel-It calls it a stage 2.

I was questioning the need for a LPFP, but it's relatively cheap and Chris at Dorch actually recommended that I upgrade it. Particularly if I plan on going to a bigger turbo later.

With the PR coils, they're cheap enough that it couldn't hurt.
Appreciate 0