Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Same here, I really don't care for the loud, attention-grabbing burbles that the M2C produces but if money wasn't a thing, I would take a S55 M2C over the standard M2, in a heartbeat!

The S55 obviously has a more robust motor, that can handle a lot more top-end power, without running out of steam, as in the N55 does, which is 1,000,000X more important to me, than a silly exhaust note or the style of the grille; after all, It's an M2, not a Ferrari, the emphasis is more go than show, for that price point.

I'm like 9 months away from paying off for my car. So to me, it makes little sense to start a new loan, when I'm almost payment free but if I was in the market for a new car, the M2C would be a no-brainer, even it sounded like a vuvuzela.
Let’s be honest here. If I was to buy a new car right now, I would buy an M2C. You can only get a used OG M2. The M2C is the best drivers car in BMWs current lineup. For most of us using the OG M2 as a daily driver, there isn’t enough of a difference to spend the money to get an M2C. If you need a track car, the M2C hands down is a better car.
Appreciate 2