Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbertels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Who cares? I could make a debaged B58 run in the 10's and smoke one of you M corporate lease guys any day.
Tell us where the bad M car touched you.
Based on his posts he's gonna need some therapy for a while. The big bad ///M sure has him triggered.
Nowhere, love the M cars, and love educating you ///M fairies with deep pockets who know nothing about BMW mechanics and engineering.

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why the specifications of a "true" ///M is light years beyond a track rated M340i? 30 pages and nothing, just feel, essence, perception and "bespoke" lol. Is it the 3rd party manufacturer parts? Or because it has 3 buttons that make you "feel" like a it's Porsche cockpit that A) "electronically" tightens the steering wheel B) Changes the dampening and rebound on the average M3 coilovers or maybe it's C) the Sport+ that really gets you hard as it flashes across the digital cockpit that just changes the gear ratios and turns off DTC.
Track rated? I think you mean service loaner.
🤣

It's all fun and games until it overheats on the 5th lap.
Or the crank hub can just simply fail on lap 1, an issue addressed on the B58 M340i
I'd be far enough ahead to get fixed and back on track before the service loaner caught up.
Appreciate 0