View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 10:47 AM   #59
-Eidos
@lbb_kev
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 (LBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Umm, no. I never argued that. Sure, sometimes sources can put on fake research studies. Though you haven't proved that that happened in this instance, and it's certainly no reason to discredit ALL studies because of one bad apple.

My point was that you claiming the study I linked was fake simply because it's posted on a methanol site is not an argument to discredit it. An argument to discredit the study would be actually discrediting the study itself and find out what is incorrect in it.

The sources of funding for a study demonstrating what temperature water boils at has no bearing on the studies outcome. Who gave money to fund a study does not change the outcome.

My sister giving me $100 to see how many jumping jacks I can do vs Bill Clinton giving me $100 to do the same study... makes no difference who funds the study, it does not change how many jumping jacks I can do.

If you are truly a scientist, the world is going to absolute crap if you believe the source of funding changes the outcome of a study.

He followed his brother's path and went the finance route . I know because he posted his entire life story because it was relevant to the pros and cons of E85.
Appreciate 0