Thread: Laguna Seca
View Single Post
      02-29-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
Bill in Marin
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp, 1974 Alfa GTV

I only ran Track Addict on my last of 4 sessions with a passenger. Best was a 1:47. 1:46 if I piece together the best section times. Not quite as fast as I thought I was, but I’m happy with it for first time back. Top speed on the front straight was 112, but the front straight sequence was one area that I was definitely giving up some time, easing off the throttle over the crest. I need a few more sessions to fully commit over the crest. Best speed up the corkscrew after turn 6 was 108 mph. What’s good for an experienced driver? I see that 1:40’s-1:42’s on the lap time post. I definitely have a few sections that I was scrubbing seconds. The corkscrew is another that I need more experience with. I will say that the inconsistency in brake feel had me braking softer and earlier on the big braking zones.

I started with 28 psi and they were at 35-37 psi after the first session.

Pads + Fluid are top of the list for the next outing. I also totally blasted the rocker panels. I need to respray and PPF the rear edge of the rockers. I’m sooo happy I wrapped the front of the car.

Last edited by Bill in Marin; 02-29-2020 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0