Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceramic Rabbit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4 GTS View Post
IMO there in not a big difference stock vs. Dinan. Dinan has little deeper sound and diaper is gone
That's more than sufficient for me as I really like the sound of the stock exhaust I just need that fugly muffler gone and seems like Dinan checks all the boxes so far (still waiting on the price tag). It already sounds pretty decent IMO but I might just pair this with AA midpipe. AA signature, MPE + AA midpipe and Dinan + AA midpipe are my top contenders so far. I'm almost certain that MPE will be overpriced so I'll probably have to make a decision between AA signature and this.
How can you consider MPE when it has that same huge muffler?
It's significantly narrower so it helps but I need to see more pics of how it looks from the behind. I know there 2-3 images from an auto show being posted on the forum constantly but as I said, I'm waiting to see the production version on a car from different angles. Not planning to spend anything over $3k for an exhaust so I'm pretty sure MPE won't work out for me anyway.
I saw it at BMW Welt and it looked the same but shiny and with the logo. Honestly it didn't look bad but like you said for the price you can just get something better looking.
Appreciate 0