First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3M40i 2019 X5 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by atronlol View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Pre Covid, the target discount to aim for was ~10%. The last couple of months when there were supply constraints, the average discount was ~5%. Now that supply is adequately coming through, I would adjust between those two figures. YMMV

But don't let anyone tell you there is no discount on a M2C...it's not a "special" or "LE" vehicle.

Also, regarding BMW of Alexandria, back in March they had 4 M2C sitting idle on lots. They were some of the best in terms of discounts, back during that time
Missed the boat!! Will have to keep looking around..
The guy at BMW of Alexandria was telling me how they are the “only” M certified dealer in the DMV area, and that’s why they have so many M cars. I’ve only been looking the last couple of weeks, but at least in that short time, it looks like he was right..

I emailed him a follow up offer, and I got the same line.
“Unfortunately we are unable to move on the price on the M2.”
A little surprised there wasn’t even an attempt to counter offer at all..

One more question if I may, when you’re emailing dealers do you simply ask them “hey do you guys have M2s cuz I’m buyin!!” or do you do some digging to find out if they have an allocation/M2C on the way? The reason I ask is because if I know that BMW of A is “the only dealer in the area” that is receiving new M2Cs then is it even worth it to try other local dealerships?
If you're willing to take delivery in Greenville, SC at BMW Performance Center, you can really shop from any dealer in the country. I have done that for my last 5 BMWs.
Appreciate 0