W12x
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, Z/28, Evo Final Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by W12x View Post
Congrats on the car, and very rare there indeed. I was in Seoul and Busan a few weeks ago and most BMWs there are well equipped 3/5 series with 4 cylinders engine.

Next time I'm in Korea if I see a M2C 6mt like this I know who's car it is haha
There are sooo many 320d and 520d BMW's it can make your head swim. 70% of cars here are domestic, the other 30% are BMW's. An exaggeration but it's pretty close to the truth LOL

That's why the diesel recall was such a big deal here - the government even passed a law saying if you're caught driving around without having done the recall service you would be put in jail. Most apartment complex's made ALL BMW's park on the street instead of in underground parking because management was afraid of the cars catching the buildings on fire lol.
Yea I noticed that too, rarely see any diesel in China and Japan but Korea is full of them. Some have good M-Package and wheels tho. And the 70% KDM rate is pretty damn close to what I have seen.

I was staying in Gangnam and found BMWs in the underground garage, but that's pretty funny (and I did see a lot of cars have the door cushion to avoid getting dented)

Also saw a fake M5 in Myeongdong walking district, it was not a good fake and really easy to tell it's not real M from the engine sound, but didn't stop the driver from thinking that he's the center of attention for the entire tourist area: