Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328d Sport Line

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownKnown View Post
Couple questions for my 20' M2C:

1) I have both Angel eyes brightness low beam and Angel eyes brightness parking lights set to 100%, yet the low beams are much less bright. Anyone know why?

2) I have a section called Convenient Opening/Closing - I searched on this thread and couldn't find this wording from anyone else. Under this section there's also a Convenient closing with Comfort Access so these two are not equivalent like I thought?

3) For the Daytime Running Lights section, I'm confused as to what these are. Right now when my DRLs are on, its the Angel eyes. Are DRLs different to the Angel eyes?
2) I have a section called Convenient Opening/Closing - I searched on this thread and couldn't find this wording from anyone else. Under this section there's also a Convenient closing with Comfort Access so these two are not equivalent like I thought?

I believe convenient opening/closing is to have the seat automatically slide back when opening the driver door, and then slide forward to the memory position upon turning the accessories on. I have this coded on my car and it is in fact quite convenient.

To me, it seems convenient closing with comfort access may mean the seat movement may be triggered by comfort access (touching the door handle) instead of opening the door. I don't have comfort access on my car but this is my best guess. Please let us know what you find out!
Appreciate 0