View Single Post
      02-26-2023, 07:02 PM   #287
warrenw
Food Critic
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 19 AW M2C, 21 M340i

Hi guys!
Went to the track again. This time just for a day.

As you may remember I left my car at the track in one of the pits, so I took the high speed rail down. Since it's fast, I left the morning of. Thankfully I am a 9 minute walk from the station, so woke up at 5:30 for the 5:50 departure.

It was shaping up to be a super clear day.

I VPN'd in to watch the latest season of DTS, which, is just to get in the mood for the next season. I can't stand how dramatic they make everything and it's literally just people saying "I must win at all costs" over and over and over and over and over and over and

370 kilometers in 2 hours and 20 minutes.

My friends picked me up from the train station, they were staying nearby.

As a thank-you I bought them McDonalds breakfast. Nothing like a brick of saturated fat sitting in your gut for your first drive of the day.

Good news, my car started.

I spent some time warming up the car and waiting for my session to start.

My s2000 friend had some issues with his diff mounts, vibrating around when turning so he did a replacement in the pit.

One of the guys brings a truck to replace tires for everyone, he doesn't charge but I guess you can still pay him out of generosity.

Lunchtime.

The sun really came out and started warming everything up, unfortunately it was a bit windy but that didn't stop anything.

During the week a bird got into the pit and poo'd everywhere, so... There was a bit of washing going on.

No track mishaps, got all my sessions in, felt great.

And with that it was time to put the car away, until next weekend at least.

Had a massive improvement over two weeks ago. I was 7 whole seconds off my PB two weeks ago, now I'm 2 seconds off my PB. Hopefully next week I'll be at my PB or better. I felt a huge boost of confidence today that I hope to continue that next week. I'll be doing the full weekend next week as well so lots of back to back seat time.

Got dropped off at the train and headed home!

6speed_M24151.00