View Single Post
      06-05-2020, 04:58 AM   #10
Dutch Devotion
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80M3 - M2 comp ETA 14.10.2019

The first update just dropped in my mailbox. Slowly we're getting there, merging point not drawn in yet, backbox to be defined. In one of the pics you will notice the red line(s) for the dividing point for us EU guys OPF equipped cars, to leave them the choice to leave them OPF's in place. The diameter of the pipes I have to look into, they seem a bit big. Looks nice but should serve a purpose. The straight pipes at the end will need to be remodelled as they are too low, they are indicative. The backbox design will be done old school under the car, and then reverse engineered into the model, for the mass production/jig setup.

A new option which we are further exploring is offering a titanium version as well......

The perspective also fooled my brain a bit, on the screen turning/manipulating the model shows the system much better than a couple of screenshots.

These are the dividing lines (for the guys that like to leave the OPF's in place)

I am also getting in contact with some guys capable of performing proper sound and vid takes, in- and outside car footage and roadside approaching, passing, and driving away scenario's in order to record as close as to the human ear would let you experience this new exhaust.

To be continued

Last edited by Dutch Devotion; 06-05-2020 at 05:04 AM..
Appreciate 0