dvas
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 - Mineral Gray, 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUCSIP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
I have read excellent review on the Bilstein Club Sport on the M2 by an ex professional racing car driver Keiichi Tsuchiya after he drove one over uneven asphalt during a Touge race. It is more than 2x the price of the PSS10 but may be instead of getting a Carbon hood or boot lid, spend the money on the better suspension instead.

German tuner Lightweight uses it on their BMW M2 CSR that broke the record in 2017 of being the fastest BMW on Sachsenring. Evolve Automotive also uses it on their version of the M2 GTS...
You're talking the club sports correct? Carbon hood/boot aren't on my radar, good quality coilovers are, but at a price point. As this is my daily driver, which will also see multiple days at the 'ring, Hockenheim, Spa, etc, handling is important, but daily ride is too. My other option which I'm seriously leaning towards now is the TC Kline double adjustable Koni set up. Thanks for your input...appreciated.
There's a good POV piece on Bilstein PSS10 and clubsport kits on the E92 M3 forum. Go read it for additional insights.

They may lack some of the marketing panache that many of their competitors focus on but In my experience they are built like a tank and still offer fantastic dampening. There's a reason Porsche uses them as an oem supplier and many race teams use them.