Swadeness
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank772 View Post
Havent been too fond of thr military sales as of late. Long story short. Bei g deployed so often i wasnt able to finalize my m3 order. I kept trying to contact superior msp about my 3k deposit. Never heard back. Finally called bmwna and spoke to the military rep. She said...we do t do business with them any more so its not our problem. Soooo f bmwna. A life long customer and they could care less. Luckily my local dealer laurel bmw in westmont il heard of my issue. A d believe it or not they are tsking care of me on their end. So bmwna does t care but laurel knew to keep a life long customer because i was never going to get another one acter being screwed out of 3k
I don't want to bash the Military Sales program because it really is a great idea. What you dealt with sounds ridiculas. When I was researching the 135 I did not like the help I was getting through Superior and ended up having a great experience with Pentagon. Unfortunately Pentagon no longer sells BMWs.

The program does seem to have been struggling with change lately. Here in Spangdahlem the MSP office is now integrated into the local dealership which should have some additional benefits to the customer. Unfortunately the late deliveries of the M3/M4 and now no allocations of M2s makes you wonder if BMW still cares for its military customers. I know it is more complicated than that but it still makes you wonder.