11-07-2015, 02:28 AM   #1
Swadeness
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Exclamation Horrible news! No M2 for Military Sales

I woke up to an email from my dealer with the most disappointing news I've received in a long time.

"Just received the worst possible news yesterday evening from BMW. The M2 Coupe will not be offered through the Military Sales Program!!!!"

This is so disappointing. I was looking forward to spending my last two years in Europe attacking the Alps passes with an M2. The Military Sales program is such a great opportunity for us serving overseas to own and drive a BMW on the greatest roads in the world. Although I have been fortunate to have many great drives in my 135 the M2 was my last realistic chance to buy an M car and enjoy it the way I'd like. The timing was wrong to get the 1M and now it looks like I have no chance of getting an M2.

For BMW because I know you read the boards...Please reconsider opening up some M2 allocations for Military Sales. The program has given so many of us over here a great opportunity. Without the program, many of the epic journeys posted on this site would not have been possible. Open up the opportunity for some loyal customers to get into an M car.